History of DHQ Hospital Narowal
THQ Hospital Narowal was inaugurated in 1927 with the creation of Administrative Unit, Tehsil Narowal.
THQ Hospital was upgraded as DHQ Hospital in 1991 after declaration of Narowal as district. Land for present DHQ Hospital was acquired in 1998 but the building could not be constructed. After 2008, the project was revived and the present building was completed in 2012. The Hospital was shifted to new premises in May, 2012 with bed capacity of 125 beds but it was not sufficient to meet the current needs. The Up-gradation of DHQ Hospital Narowal up to 300 Beds has been approved and the construction of the 2nd floor is in progress, executing by the provincial building department.
Patient Visited General OPD in FEB. 2018
Patient Visited Emergency in Feb. 2018